By the middle of last century to feed pigs in a liquid form was a common practice in traditional farms. The intensification of pig production in the last 30 years of the twentieth century extinguished the practice and the use of dry feed was universalized. However there are many reasons that support the application of the liquid feed in modern farms.
Características Principales :
– 20% less of nitrogen in manure production.
– Use of sub-products in feed.
– Possibility of using in part fermented corn dough.
– Fast assimilation of drugs.
– Ideal for very prolific sow.
– Exhaustive Weight Control of groups per corral.